I would like to use you for a portrait session.
Use the contact page to send me an email. I will do my best to contact you within 48 hours to discuss dates, times and locations.
I would like to use you as my wedding photographer.
Use the contact page to send me an email. I will do my best to contact you within 48 hours to let you know if I have the date available. If so, we will set up a time to meet in person and discuss the best wedding package for you. I love meeting over a cup of coffee and getting to know you!
How do I reserve my date?
A 25% retainer fee is required to reserve your date. This will go toward the wedding package total. We can talk about payment plans when we discuss your wedding package options.
What if I don’t live in Amarillo and am not able to meet with you in person?
If we are not able to meet in person due to distance, we can set up a time to talk on the phone or via skype!
Do you travel for weddings and portrait sessions?
Of course! I love to travel! We will discuss whether or not your location is subject to travel fees.
Will there be a second photographer to help at my wedding?
Yes! All wedding packages include a second photographer.
Do you provide digital files?
Yes! All portrait sessions and wedding packages include all edited, print-ready, digital files. You can choose to print through my print shop or any print shop of your choice!
What should I (or we) wear to our portrait or engagement session?
There is definitely no right or wrong answer. Be yourself and dress in your own style, but here are a few tips!
- Be sure to complement the other people in the photo- don’t dress exactly alike, wear colors that go well together or different shades of the same color.
- Solids and simple patterns work great.
- The layered look always photographs well! A nice shirt and tie for guys. Even throw on a blazer. A cute sundress with chunky jewelry or jeans and a cardigan for the ladies. (Just ideas!)
- Dress to impress from head to toe. I always do some full length shots, so make sure the shoes match the outfit!
- Ladies, be sure your fingernails are well manicured. They don’t have to be painted but be sure they are not horribly chipped (Like mine usually are!).